Based on the DreamWorks movie starring Hugh Jackman, the gritty action of real steel takes place in a secret world where boxing has become high-tech in the not-too-distant future. Players lead their droids to greatness, battling steel opponents weighing over 2,000 pounds and standing 8 feet tall. Real Steel features rich gameplay and high replay value, including new tournament and survival modes.
- Choose from 100 robots! Including the real steel movie – Atom and Zeus!
- Choose from Doubles, Challenge, Tournament, Survival and Free Sparring to fight!
- Unlock 10 special edition robots to complete each game mode!
- New doubles mode – 3 on 3!
- Build custom robots using the Build Your Own Robot [BYOR] feature!
- Multiple battle arena environments
Comprehensive career in robot boxing simulator
Feel the adrenaline rush in weekly tournaments featuring prizes like unique powerful boxing gloves or more new epic gear.
Amazing graphics and sound
Immerse yourself in the adrenaline-pumping world of high-end graphics and smooth animations as a robot boxer.
Fight with your friends and earn leaderboard promotions. Play with or against your friends.
Be the first to know! Get insider information on great deals from Reliance Games, as well as the latest game updates, tips and more…
- The game is also optimized for tablet devices.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for saving your game data and progress
- RECORD_AUDIO: Announce your robot in style
MOD APK version of Real Steel
Download Real Steel APK & MOD for Android
Real Steel is a 2011 American science fiction sports drama film starring Hugh Jackman and Dakota Goyo and co-produced and directed by Shawn Levy for DreamWorks Pictures. The film is based on the short story “Steel”, written by Richard Matheson, which was originally published in the May 1956 edition of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, and later adapted into a 1963 Twilight Zone episode. The film features a former boxer (Jackman) whose sport is now played by robots. He must build and train his own robot with his son. Real Steel was in development for several years before production began on June 24, 2010. Filming took place primarily in the U.S. state of Michigan. Animatronic robots were built for the film, and motion capture technology was used to depict the rodeo brawling of computer-generated robots and animatronics, respectively.